Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Hey, White Chicken, did you see?
They had another one of those fuzzy things.
Ugh! Gross.


Hey you guys, be quiet!
I kind of like their fleece.



This is #3, I know, I know, still no names. He is Willow's ram lamb born on Sunday morning. Right now his markings are very striking, but he will most likely be grey like his dam. His fleece looks to be more of a dense double coat like his mom's also.




BTW have you ever tried to photgraph a 4 day old lamb? Lots of extreme nose close ups, I move back, he comes closer, I move back............and repeat. What did we do before digital cameras??

No comments:

Copyright info

Creative Commons License
The content of Crosswinds Farm blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.