Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Misty morning

While I am trying to get lamb updates together to post, this is my way of shamelessly wasting blog space. It was very foggy this morning, which always makes for some interesting photos....not much to blog about, but here they are.
Jake, Jasmine and Morgan out in the pasture....probably a good thing that they are obscured by the fog. I gave them all a bath last night and they weren't entirely dry when I returned them to their pasture. Those of you who have horses know how the rest of this story goes. As I turned them loose, one by one, I purposely herded them out onto the long pasture grass, because I am wise to their devious plan. They did not disappoint me. As expected each of them trotted back into the dirt paddock and promptly threw themselves into the powdery dirt and proceeded to roll until every inch of clean, wet, horse was covered in caked on dusty goodness.

"You should have dried us off first, mom".

Sheep

5 comments:

Kara said...

Beautiful photos!

Crosswinds Farm said...

Thanks Kara :-).

Nancy K. said...

Awesome, Gorgeous, BEAUTIFUL photos!!

Why did you bathe your horses? Nothing else to do? Want to come visit me and help me worm sheep and trim feet this weekend?????

;-)

Crosswinds Farm said...

Thanks Nancy....do you NOT know by now that I am a little OCD???
I would LOVE to come and help you....we need to figure out how to get our houses closer together!

Karen said...

I love, love, love these foggy pictures. Beautiful!

Copyright info

Creative Commons License
The content of Crosswinds Farm blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.