Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

A day in the life of Cinnamon..or.....Clearly I am lacking blog fodder.

I am having a blog fodder shortage. It isn't that nothing is going on. Now that farmers' market is done, I have been really busy with craft shows and readying the barns for winter. I have been painting, cleaning, checking fences, disinfecting water troughs, deworming sheep and horses, and trimming ram hooves. I am also trying to get my sheepies' breeding pens arranged since I am planning on putting groups together sometime next week.

There are things happening, just nothing all that blogworthy. Sooooo, I am going to bore you with some cat pictures that I think are cute.

An introduction to Cinnamon.

Cinnamon is one of our barn cats, his life is very hard.

He has to.....like.....watch for stuff.

He has to check the lawn for, you know, things...comfort, stretchability and stuff.

All the other animals love Cinnamon.
Well, maybe not Rooster Cogburn. Cinnamon is just a tiny bit afraid of Rooster.
Bailie tries unsuccessfully to resist his charms.
As does Jordan.
( He is checking her tail for bounciness)Emma is not so easily persuaded.

"Whatever, dude, I'm not sharing my ball!"

And, after such an exhausting day, a well deserved nap.

Okay, I am going to try to get some sheepie pictures on here tomorrow.....and hope for some creativity to seep back into my brain.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You don't call that post creative? Goodness, I might as well go over and delete my bloggy from the innernet, because your post makes it as bland as all get out! That photo of Cinnamon and Rooster is stunning, and all the ones of cat and dog are great.

Andy said...

mom you HAVE to have that published into a childrens book and I'm not joking. It would make SO MUCH MONEY. It's perfect. Oh and obviously this is doozy not andrew. Love you.

Kristin said...

I've been looking forward to this post for weeks.

Kara said...

Corinne,
Great photos! What a sweet cat, and great dogs! Yes very creative, looking forward to more sheepy pictures too.

Nancy K. said...

I agree with Doozy! This post should be made into a children's book! The pictures are delightful and your captions are absolutely charming! I'd buy the book!

;-)

Nancy ~ who is truly suffering from blogger's block and can't think of a single witty thing to write about...

Angie Litterst said...

That rooster is gorgeous Corinne!
Maybe I should have Cole do a playdoh sculpture of him! ;)

Anonymous said...

Doozy is right. With your photography and writing skills you could do a series on life with the farm animals. Light, funny and semi educational.

Copyright info

Creative Commons License
The content of Crosswinds Farm blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.