Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Edrea

My darling Daughter, Nicole, reminded me this evening that I had promised to post some photos of my new little girl today. I have been having some trouble with my camera so these pictures are not the greatest....trying to navigate to get a decent camera angle while chasing sheep around on the ice was not nearly as enjoyable as one might think.


Here is Sommarang Edrea. She is a fawn katmoget with very nice conformation, a cute little fluke tail, a nice square rear, and she is very friendly.......


But, what I REALLY love about her, is her yummy fleece!

Last year when I was at Lori's Sommarang farm to pick up Daisy and Lilly, I was coveting Lori's katmoget ewe "Challis" who had the most incredible fleece. But alas, Lori would not part with her. So when I went to pick up rent-a-ram from Lori a couple of weeks ago, how could I pass up this Challis daughter....with this fleece????
I couldn't! I rest my case.

3 comments:

Nancy K. said...

I think it would have been criminal NOT to buy her!

;-)

~*Sarah*~ said...

Oh she is CUTE! That second picture cracks me up, something about her expression.

And now...off to dream of Edrea yarn...

Juliann said...

Beautiful!

Copyright info

Creative Commons License
The content of Crosswinds Farm blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.