Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dog thoughts

 Hi, I'm Bailie, it's my 10Th birthday today so mom is letting me blog.
Mom's friend, Cassie, brought over some of these great homemade dog cookies yesterday so mom is letting us have some as a birthday treat.

Only problem is, she is making us wait patiently while she takes pictures of us with the cookies.


I am good at waiting, and being patient, but these other two pssshhhhh! I am just going to sit here and.......
......oh, my gosh these cookies smell good.

They look DELICIOUS! I am not sure which one is mine...if I stretch I am equidistant to both of these cookies, so in theory, either-or both could be intended for me...Jordan probably isn't hungry anyway.

It is my birthday, so maybe they are all for me....no, I think maybe one is for Emma....'cause she's bigger than me and I don't want to argue with her......but the others are mine.
That's it! I can't take it! Every dog for themselves!!



Oops! Sorry Jordan.

That's OK Bailie, I slobbered on all those cookies before you ate them.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Happy Birthday, Bailie.

Nancy K. said...

Happy Birthday Bailie! You are one, lucky dog!

I'm assuming poor Jordon was given a cookie (and Baily probably got another one) after that photo was taken.

What a fun post! And such well trained and beautiful dogs...

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Hee hee! Happy Birthday Bailie! You are cute!

Miss Effie said...

Love it!!!!!

tbsomeday said...

lololol!!
i LOVE it
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILIE!!
you look great!
may all your doggy dreams come true

waggsandwoofsfrommypack

Ginny said...

Happy Birthday Bailie, have fun with your fun!!

Kelly said...

Loved it.....and such well behaved dogs, I am so impressed with their manners.
BTW-Tucker is doing wonderfully, he and Bug are fast friends now. I would like to do a fall micron on him, so will let you know when I get that done.

lisa said...

happy birthday, bailie. jack would like you to know that you and "the 'nother doggies are SO cuuuuute!"

Honey B. said...

So cute! Happy birthday Bailie! :-)

Mom L said...

Loved watching the dogs - but also wanted to tell you the new header with the babies is wonderful!!!

Nancy in Iowa

thecrazysheeplady said...

Cute! Happy Birthday :-).

Unknown said...

That's amazing you can get them sit there with food in front of them!

Copyright info

Creative Commons License
The content of Crosswinds Farm blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.